Minot, North Dakota boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the nation and is well known as a great place to live and raise a family. Minot offers activities for all interests including a community theater, symphony orchestra, art galleries, junior hockey team, and a newly expanded mall, and a zoo. On the banks of the Souris River, Roosevelt Park Zoo is home to bears and big cats, plus many birds.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Catherine Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2760.
- Base salary of $600K plus good potential for yearly production bonuses
- Loan repayment payouts of $15,000 available for every 5 years of service
- Relocation assistance of up to $10,000
- Generous lump sum sign-on bonus
- Join a close-knit team with two other hem-oncs and two NPs
- 50/50 hematology/oncology split, mostly delivering inpatient care
- Support from radiation oncologists and certified oncology nurses
- Full benefits include retirement account, fellowship stipend, and health and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail