Located in beautiful southwest Michigan, Battle Creek is the perfect place to do business, live, work, and raise a family. Battle Creek offers the cultural and recreational amenities offered in urban settings with a modest cost of living and vitality that permeates education, arts, culture, and recreation. There is an impressive array of entertainment options that pleases music lovers, sports fans, and families. Numerous parks are connected via a linear trail to the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo rivers and provide opportunities for hiking, fishing, and canoeing, picnicking, and other recreation. It is also conveniently located halfway between Chicago, IL, and Detroit, MI.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Eric Gant Jr at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2756.
- $20k+ sign-on bonus (negotiable based on experience); relocation assistance available
- Loan repayment possible
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm; shared call schedule
- 14 - 16 patients each day
- 5 days of CME plus $6,500
- Medical benefits, life insurance, retirement package, and malpractice coverage provided
- Includes 30 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail