Whittier's strong sense of history and vision for the future makes it an upscale and dynamic residential community about 12 miles southeast of Los Angeles, CA. The neighborhoods in Whittier are clean and charming, with friendly residents willing to lend a helping hand. The downtown area has fantastic nightlife, local shops, and eateries. You will love living in this quaint community, close enough to L.A. and Orange County to experience all they offer, but far enough away to experience nature and a quieter lifestyle.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact James Rowinski at email@example.com or (954) 837-2704.
- Partner-track opportunity to be discussed
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Loan repayment is $1,666.67 each month up to 18 months; negotiable sign-on bonus
- Well-established private practice network
- 75% solid tumor duties and 25% blood disorder duties; 90% outpatient work and 10% inpatient
- 18 - 20 patients each day; very busy practice with full staff support
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm; call 1:3
- Includes 401(k), 1 week CME w/ stipend, malpractice, and life, health, dental, and vision insurances
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.