This area of North Carolina may be best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation. But it is also a city with more than 200K residents and is the recipient of the All-America City award from the National Civic League 3 times running. It is a great, family-friendly town with a flair all its own. And it is just an hour to Raleigh and the beaches.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact James Rowinski firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2704.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus; loan repayment available
- See 10 - 15 patients per day
- MD or DO; 2024 fellows are welcome
- Cancer program holds accreditation
- Full medical benefits
- Rad onc and oncologist are on staff; full support services
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Well-established hospital-based facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail