You will enjoy living and working in the capital area of New York. The downtown is fresh and renewed, the cost of living is lower than other cities, the economy is diverse, and the population is highly educated.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact James Rowinski firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2704.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Combo of hem and onc duties; must be board certified or board eligible
- J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome
- See 15 - 18 patients per day
- Call of 1:2 (hospital staff will also be assisting)
- Monday through Thursday from 8 am - 4 pm; admin day on Friday
- MDs or DOs; fellowship required
- Located in a safe and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.