Come practice in New York City, NY. Experience everything this famous city has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact James Rowinski at email@example.com or (954) 837-2704.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Well-established private practice
- Combination of hematology and oncology duties
- Full staff support
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm; see 20 - 25 patients per day
- Full benefits, including malpractice with tail coverage
- MDs or DOs; fellows are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.