Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact James Rowinski firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2704.
- Partnership opportunity
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Well-established private practice
- Combo of hem and onc duties; must be board certified or board eligible
- Full staff support
- Full benefits, including malpractice with tail
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm; call of 1:2
- See 20 - 22 patients on treatment per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.