This position is in the Cleveland, Ohio metro area. You will enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Kendal Ohl email@example.com (954) 837-2699.
- Academic position; faculty title
- GI, GU, breast, BMT, or lung focus; ability to focus on sub-specialty
- Academic affiliation with Case Western University
- 85% outpatient and 15% inpatient
- Join 5 academic hematology/oncology specialists
- Call is every 6 - 8 weeks
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm (more than 1 admin day)
- Major metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail