Oviedo is known for its historic houses and buildings, as well as its population of chickens that roam the downtown area. Although the city has historically been rural, in recent years it has had an influx of new developments to support its rapid growth, due to its proximity to the University of Central Florida and the Central Florida Research Park. Several national publications have placed Oviedo on their nationally ranked lists as one of the best places to live in the US. It is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Nicole Frohman firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2764.
- Join 5 other physicians
- Cutting edge technology and advanced treatments
- Patient-first mentality
- Family friendly community filled with young professionals
- Full dedicated support staff
- Base salary with RVU model in place
- Full benefits package
- Top-rated schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail