This central Texas city has a revitalized historic district, several colleges and universities, a low cost of living, and a welcoming small-town ambiance. The safe residential areas around the city are rural enough for you to have land and space to yourself. You will be a short drive from Abilene for a larger city's amenities.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Greg Giroux email@example.com (203) 663-9356
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- $30k medical education loan repayment; $2k monthly stipend final 24 months of training
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Includes LTD, life insurance, STD, and critical illness
- Medical benefits, retirement package, malpractice coverage, and CME provided
- 30 days a year of PTO and sick leave
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail