You will enjoy living in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, with all the charm and security that comes from people knowing their neighbors and looking out for their welfare. Along Main Street and throughout downtown are restaurants, coffee shops, wine shops, and brew pubs that are cooking up something special. Every one of these establishments are authentic with a charm and character. If outdoor activities and community social events recall a gentler way of life you could thrive in, this community is for you.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Van Ruttley email@example.com (203) 663-9389.
- $60k sign-on bonus or $30k sign-on with a $100k loan ($25k per year for 4 years)
- Full-time, part-time, and PRN FTE options
- Flexible scheduling; (7) 24-hour shifts within a 4 week period
- da Vinci robot available
- Includes relocation assistance, retirement, and life insurance
- Full malpractice coverage, including tail; $4,500 CME allowance
- Academic affiliation
- Work with a great maternal fetal medicine team for high-risk pregnancies
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail