Come practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city, or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Kathleen Mogielnicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9381 x6611.
- $15k sign-on bonus; PSLF loan repayment
- Academic affiliation
- See 20 - 25 patients per day; call is (3) 12-hour shifts per month
- Must be board certified or board eligible; H-1B visas welcome
- Negotiable $10k relocation assistance; 1 week of CME with a $3k stipend
- da Vinci robot on site
- Practice is in the hospital
- Includes medical, retirement, occurrence-based malpractice, and 4 weeks of vacation/holiday time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail