Come practice in a North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Seth Fredericks email@example.com (203) 663-9398.
- Join a well-established practice with 8 OB/GYNs who are great mentors
- Hospital with beautiful new family birthing suites, a level III nursery, and a NICU
- 1:9 call
- Teaching opportunities
- See patients from a 220k population service area
- Excellent salary with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits
- Visa candidates are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail