You will enjoy practicing in this oceanfront community whose riverfront was named the 'Best American Riverfront' by USA Today. Wilmington has it all. There are great schools, a strong urban community with lots to do, heavy arts, and a vibrant nightlife.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Evan Silverman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2641.
- Work schedule is 7 on and 7 off; days only
- Teaching duties
- Great mid-level and admin support
- Relocation assistance offered
- Includes medical benefits, tail coverage, life insurance, and CME
- 401(k) retirement package includes 6% match
- Academic affiliation with The University of North Carolina
- Located in a coastal community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail