San Antonio is a popular Texas city known for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze with shaded pathways that connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It is also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events. In this vibrant and unique city, you can also enjoy professional sports, Six Flags, and the largest rodeo in the country.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Michelle Lampert firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2741.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- See 14 patients per day
- Monday through Friday work hours (flexible about schedule)
- 2023/2024 candidates are welcome
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Less than 30 minutes from downtown San Antonio
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail