You will enjoy practicing in Mobile, Alabama, a waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Evan Silverman firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2641.
- Sign-on bonus available
- Established, well-respected hospital
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- 7-on/7-off (or similar) block schedule
- Completion of a neurocritical care fellowship is highly preferred
- Requires someone seeking a long-term position
- Academic affiliation
- Coastal location on the Gulf of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail