Come practice near the geographic center of California. This location is less expensive and congested than nearby Los Angeles, and it has a large university, shopping, nice neighborhoods, and all the amenities you would have in a larger metropolitan area. There are plenty of recreational opportunities available in the southern Sierra Nevada.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Michelle Lampert email@example.com (954) 837-2741.
- Partnership track
- $50k sign-on bonus (prorated); up to $10k for relocation assistance
- See 20 patients per day
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Monday through Friday work schedule with shared call
- Experienced providers or new grads are welcome
- Ability to do EEG and EMG is preferred, but it's not required
- 2 hours from Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.