Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Arthur Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9358.
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and full benefits package; make $300k+ in the first year
- Must be BC or BE in IM or FM
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 4 weeks of vacation/holiday time, and CME
- Maintain quality patient panel seeing an average of 18 - 24 patients daily (depending on specialty)
- Fully outpatient; Monday through Friday work schedule with support staff back-up
- Join 2 IM physicians and mid-levels
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage, life insurance, and medical are provided
- Experienced physicians and new residents are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail