Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Linda Jacovino firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9350.
- BC/BE IM or FM physicians welcome to apply
- Hospital-employed position
- Growing patient panel
- Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with one late evening and 1 1/2 Saturdays per month
- Call schedule is 1:3
- Salary plus performance-based incentives and excellent benefits package
- Great Blue Ribbon schools in the area
- Prime location with reasonable cost of living on the eastern shore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail