Aside from its 600 acres of parkland, 2 public pools, a growing urban bike trail network, a full calendar of festivals, intriguing educational events, and concerts, Wooster offers plenty for residents to enjoy. Downtown shops offer artsy and eclectic goods along with the finest meals in the region, while the city's North End retail district hosts national retailers, exquisite restaurants, and indoor activities ranging from mini-golf to ice-skating. You will also be little more than an hour's drive to Cleveland and 1.5 hours from Columbus.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Shari Berman firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9370.
- Join practice with a waiting patient base
- Join 3 physicians and 3 APPs
- Outpatient position with nursing component, if interested
- Physician can do rehab if interested
- Employed position with full benefits
- Meditech EMR
- Board eligible if coming out of residency
- Less than an hour from Canton and Akron and one hour to Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail