Come practice in Carrollton. The city is situated on the Ohio River at the mouth of the Kentucky River. It is bordered by the city of Prestonville to the west across the Kentucky River.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Arthur Moran email@example.com (203) 663-9358.
- Excellent compensation; base guaranteed for full contract length
- Full benefits, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, and ample vacation and sick time
- Step into an existing pulmonary patient base
- Opportunity for urgent care to supplement income or full urgent care role
- Critical access hospital with higher reimbursement rates
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Outpatient; 20 - 22 patients per day
- Small-town setting with Louisville, Kentucky, and Cincinnati, Ohio, less than 1 hour away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail