You will enjoy practicing in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th-largest metropolitan area in California, and is the perfect place to explore the outdoors, soak up the California sun, go wine tasting, or attend sporting events.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Eileen Schreck firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9333.
- Join a well-established and respected FQHC; work alongside dedicated providers
- Float positions available with option to work between 8 - 40 hours per week
- Locations are all within the city of Sacramento
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends
- No call of any kind
- Live in the city or choose from the desirable surrounding suburbs
- Complete benefits with no malpractice tail to worry about
- Competitive salary package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.