A gastroenterologist for general or advanced procedures is needed at a financially stable non-profit healthcare organization in beautiful Montana. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the diagnostic center is open from 7 am to 4 pm. The endoscopy center is on-site in the clinic that is connected to the hospital. They welcome candidates who are board certified and board eligible. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of your patients, this may be the job for you.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 6 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
Please call Michelle Lampert at (954) 837-2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2641811.
- Very strong earning potential - high volume of procedures available
- $100K loan repayment
- $25K sign-on and $15K for relocation
- 30 days of PTO
- Endoscopy center on-site
- Join 2 other GIs and 2 NPs
- Call is 1:4
- Great metro location in a welcoming community where you can make a difference
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail