An exciting gastroenterologist opportunity is now available with an established GI team in Ohio due to growth. Your schedule will be a 4.5-day workweek, as the clinic is only open on Fridays from 8 am to 12 pm. The call schedule will be 1:3, 10 nights per month, including 1 weekend. The incoming physician can expect to see 8 to 15 procedures per day in the endoscopy suite and 20 patients per day in the clinic. Join another full-time gastroenterologist and 2 nurse practitioners with a support staff that includes a service line manager, 2 LPNs, and 3 medical office assistants.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on 2 wRVU options. You will be offered a generous sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 29 days of PTO to start, 5 days of CME plus stipend, possible fellowship stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They also offer $25K per year in student loan repayment up to $200K.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667799.
- Loan repayment up to $200K
- Employed position
- Join an established gastroenterology team
- Work out of 1 hospital and clinic location
- ERCP/EUS available, but not required
- 5 large endoscopy suites (previous OR rooms)
- Olympus scopes and video equipment
- Join another GI and 2 NPs with a support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail