A practice in southern Wyoming, 90 minutes north of Denver, CO, is looking to add a gastroenterologist to replace a retiring physician. This private practice was established over 60 years ago and continues to grow and remain successful. Enjoy a wonderful work-life balance with a 1:4 shared call schedule and rounding at only 1 hospital. They have an ambulatory endoscopy center where the majority of gastroenterology procedures are performed. ERCP skills would be ideal but are not required, and the practice is open to a gastroenterologist with a bread and butter skill-set. The option of performing EUS is also available.
They are offering a $500K+ salary, negotiable based on experience. There is a partnership potential with minimal buy in after the 1st year of employment. You will also receive 4 weeks of vacation in year 1, standard benefits, relocation assistance, dedicated time and funding for CME, and paid malpractice insurance. Low cost of living with no state income tax. Student loan repayment assistance may also be available.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2672532.
- 1-year partnership track with a $500K+ salary negotiable based on experience
- Established private gastroenterology group
- ERCP skills are ideal, but not required, and EUS is available
- Join 4 GIs and 1 full-time NP
- Ambulatory endoscopy center located next to outpatient office
- Both experienced gastroenterologists and graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- No state income tax
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail