A gastroenterologist opening is available at a growing medical facility in California. The schedule is Monday through Friday with light a call of 1:6. You will work closely 3 nurse practitioners, a dietician, and other gastroenterologists. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible and ERCP/EUS capabilities with endoscopy suites that are all in place. The group provides physician autonomy and a flexible schedule offering a work-life balance. Become part of 5 dedicated endoscopy suites with state-of-the-art equipment and anesthesia support present. Patient services include diagnostic, therapeutic, and complex interventional gastrointestinal procedures (i.e. EUS, ERCP, ESD, capsule endoscopy, esophageal motility, and clinic hemorrhoidal banding) for inpatient and outpatient settings.
They offer a competitive 2-year income guarantee then transition to an RVU production model. You will also receive malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME with a stipend, and a retirement plan. To get started and receive more details, forward your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job #2676789.
- Receive a very generous sign-on bonus plus other incentives
- Join this group and share a terrific call of 1:6
- Be busy from day 1 with internal and community referrals
- Excellent relocation and moving expenses
- Admit at only 1 local hospital and have a fantastic work-life balance
- 2 GI hospitalists also on board, 3 nurse 3 practitioners and 1 dietician
- Be rewarded for your work and receive RVU-production model on top
- Health benefits, life insurance, and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.