CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
You will enjoy living and working in this award-winning small city. It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living. It was recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family. You also have the option of living and working in Wausau and/or Eau Claire.
Please call Amanda Lamboglia at (954) 837-2635 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2687838.
- $700K guaranteed salary for 2 years
- RVU and partnership income after 2 years for outstanding income potential
- Join a 100-year-old well-established, physician-lead organization
- Excellent work-life balance with 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of CME to start
- ERCP and/or EUS is highly desired
- Work in a 10-room GI unit with 5 other gastroenterologists in a collegial setting
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Marshfield is an extremely safe community with an excellent school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail