Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with year-round warm weather and mild winters, allowing golf all year. It has a nearby university, a strong economy, and access to plenty of outdoor and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Austin Arriola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2706.
- Partner-track opportunity
- Includes medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, and sign-on bonus
- RVU production incentive
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Hospital-employed, single-specialty group
- CME allowance, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement plan included
- Will join one gastroenterologist and one NP
- Ample outdoor activities nearby, including golfing and sailing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail