Come practice in this southern Oklahoma community that offers great arts, culture, parks, and recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, providing some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer, and elk.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Austin Arriola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2706.
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Employed position; must be board certified or board eligible
- Includes student loan assistance, medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement package
- 5 days of CME/ $5,000 CME annually; 25 days of vacation/holidays
- Malpractice coverage provided
- Residency stipend and RVU production incentive
- 10 days of call per month with the ability for additional paid days; one weekend of call each month
- Near many recreational activities with easy access to Mount Scott
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail