Aside from its 600 acres of parkland, 2 public pools, a growing urban bike trail network, a full calendar of festivals, intriguing educational events, and concerts, Wooster offers plenty for residents to enjoy. Downtown shops offer artsy and eclectic goods along with the finest meals in the region, while the city's North End retail district hosts national retailers, exquisite restaurants, and indoor activities ranging from mini-golf to ice-skating.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance to be discussed
- Loan forgiveness
- Built-in referral network
- Call is 10 days each month
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm; option for 4-day work week
- State-of-the-art facility
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Includes 401(k) with 4% match, medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice, and CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail