An exciting gastroenterology opportunity is now available on the beautiful coast of Maine. A new hospital / GI clinic in Portland is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible gastroenterologist to join their GI practice. A physician with experience and/or training with advanced GI procedures (ERCP and EUS) is highly desired, but there is another position available for a bread-and-butter gastroenterologist.
Procedures and outpatient care are supported by an experienced nursing staff working in a modern endoscopy suite located on the main hospital campus. The facilities support basic endoscopic procedures, ERCP, EUS, and capsule endoscopy. Newly developed reflux and IBD centers of excellence provide avenues for research and growth.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive an option for 100 percent student loan repayment. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, 328 hours days of PTO, a CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2816109.
- Hospital employed with salary and outstanding benefits
- $140K in student loan repayment plan
- Brand-new hospital and clinic with four outpatient operating rooms
- The nursing staff and PAs here are amazing
- Great mentors to help start your career here
- ERCP and EUS are highly desired
- Will sponsor J-1 and H-1B visas
- Great schools, family friendly communities, and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail