Carbondale is a great area with 4 seasons and a great family atmosphere. Enjoy recreation including lakes, hiking, rock climbing, cycling paths, golf courses, breweries, and dozens of wineries. There are quality educational opportunities in public and private schools, and it is home of Southern Illinois University Carbondale. It is short drive to metropolitan/urban areas including St. Louis, Nashville, and Chicago.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Michelle Lampert email@example.com (954) 837-2741.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment available
- 18 procedures per day
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Monday through Friday work schedule; light call of 10 days per month
- Visa candidates are welcome
- ERCP/EUS preferred, but it's not required
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties, but heavy on outpatient
- Hospital-employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail