You will enjoy practicing in an area of Washington that has experienced an explosion in its wine industry over the last 10 years, with several of its wineries having received top scores from wine publications. Today there are over 100 wineries in the valley and a host of shops catering to the wine industry. The community offers numerous colleges, wineries, sunny weather, mountains and easy access to summer and winter outdoor activities.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman email@example.com (954) 837-2641.
- $30k sign-on bonus
- ERCP and EUS required
- Join 2 GIs and 1 APP; must be board certified or board eligible
- Call schedule of 1:4
- Epic EMR
- Even mix of hospital and clinic; 4-day work week
- Completion of 1 year advanced endoscopy fellowship preferred
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.