Sulphur Springs is a small but growing community in northeast Texas, midway between Dallas and Texarkana. Celebration Plaza is the downtown area that is the signature of the city, where over 300 events and public activities are hosted each year. The Celebration district houses countless restaurants of various genres, many small businesses, galleries, book shops, boutiques, and more. There are also two local parks for family enjoyment, and a dairy museum that teaches visitors the history of farmers that have lived and worked in the region for centuries.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Michelle Lampert firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2741.
- Includes sign-on bonus
- Solo gastroenterologist position with assistance from an APC
- ERCP/EUS preferred, but not required; must be board certified or board eligible
- See 18 - 22 patients per day in the clinic
- 10 days of call per month
- Monday through Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm and Friday from 8 am - 12 pm
- Experienced candidates are preferred, but will consider new grads
- Less than 1.5 hours from Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail