A hospital-based cardiology group in Pennsylvania is looking to expand by adding another cardiologist to their practice.
There is currently a high demand for cardiology due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future.
Half of the work will be done in an outpatient cardiology clinic, with the remainder rounding in a very busy, 112-bed hospital.
Cardiology procedures include stress testing, echocardiography (ECG), transesophageal echo (TEE), nuclear, etc.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including yearly production and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 403(b) or 457 plus 3% matching, 5 days of CME and $3,000, 2 weeks of PTO, holidays, and self-insured occurrence-based malpractice.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job 2814121.
- 50-50 mix of inpatient and outpatient with 1:4 call that will eventually become 1:6
- Accredited echo and nuclear lab at this location
- Highly complex and challenging cardiac conditions
- Academic option to round with IM residents in the hospitals
- Certification in nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and stress echocardiography are desired
- Work for a large health system with great financial stability
- Excellent salary with RVU production and quality bonuses and full hospital benefits
- Lots of work available to get RVUs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail