The City of Haverhill has a tremendous array of active and passive recreational opportunities, such as four 18-hole golf courses, a downhill ski area, two horseback riding academies, a public skating rink, and a sailing program. The Merrimack River meanders through the city, providing walking, jogging, bird watching, and boating opportunities.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Amanda Lamboglia at email@example.com or 954-837-2635.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Includes sign-on bonus; potential relocation assistance
- Education loan repayment available
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm; Call TBD
- 1 day in the hospital and the other days would be outpatient
- Patient census 15 - 20 each day
- Includes medical benefits, CME, retirement package, and 25 days of PTO plus holidays
- Must be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail