A hospital-based cardiology group in Pennsylvania is looking to hire two cardiology hospitalists to work on a 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
There is currently a high demand for inpatient cardiology due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will be very busy and have the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including yearly production and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 403(b) or 457 plus 3% matching, 5 days of CME and $3,000, 26 weeks off (block schedule), holidays, and self-insured occurrence-based malpractice. H1b visa sponsorship is available with a path to a green card.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job 2814776.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule with no call
- 100% inpatient with no call on off block
- Highly complex and challenging cardiac conditions
- Certification in nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and stress echocardiography are desired
- Accredited echo and nuclear lab at the hospital
- Work for a large health system with great financial stability
- Excellent salary with RVU production and quality bonuses and full hospital benefits
- Live and work in the City of Brotherly Love
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail