You will enjoy working in this Georgia city. Albany is a sportsman's paradise, and with a moderate climate, you can enjoy the outdoors year-round. The area has a historical Southern feel and is a timeless locale for fishing and hunting. The area has everything you could want from open-air adventure, an art scene, shopping, and dining.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Timothy McLean firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2767.
- Includes sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Great work/life balance
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- 20 days of PTO plus 7 holidays
- Up to $15k for relocation assistance (depending on expenses incurred)
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Call of 1:3; required to cover 10 days per month
- 2.5 hours south of Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail