You will enjoy working in this diverse and dynamic community. As one of the larger cities in Illinois, it has civic activities, nightlife, social events, and a variety of eateries catering to every culinary taste. Numerous times, it has been ranked as a top US city to live in. Its proximity to Chicago gives you the opportunity to thoroughly explore the great shops, theater, and art of the Windy City.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Michelle Lampert email@example.com (954) 837-2741.
- Includes loan repayment
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- Additional support from mid-level providers
- Not-for-profit organization
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Relocation assistance up to $15k (depending on distance)
- Employed position
- See 20 patients per day in the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail