Come practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is the economic and cultural center of the region and home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal, enjoy a professional sporting family, view interesting attractions and unlimited arts, and explore a great downtown.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Austyn Iwuh firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 930-3363.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee and bonus incentives
- 27 days of allowed time off plus 5 additional paid days for CME (with an annual stipend)
- Flexible clinic schedule of Monday through Friday from 7:30 am - 5 pm; flexible evenings & Saturdays
- Short call of 1 time per month from 5 pm - 9 pm
- Average inpatient volume of 15 - 20 patients per day
- Perform cardiac CT, MRI, and vascular imaging
- Daily inpatient rounding
- Opportunities to grow a number of programs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail