You will enjoy working in this small Midwest town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with a quality of life move to a small town in a major metro area. It was recognized by Outdoor Life magazine as one of the Top 200 Towns in America for sports enthusiasts.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Darline Morris email@example.com (203) 663-9385.
- Sign-on bonus included
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- H-1 visas are welcome
- Light call; can take call from home
- Daily case load is 10 - 15 procedures in the endo suite; 30 patients daily in the clinical office
- Equipment includes Olympus scopes and video equipment
- Monday through Friday work schedule starting at 8 am
- Relocation assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail