Lynchburg is a Virginia city bordered by the eastern edge of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It is an active community, boasting friendly residential neighborhoods and top school systems. This is a city with outstanding cultural, educational, and recreation opportunities. Other opportunities include hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains or on the Appalachian Trail; swimming and boating on Smith Mountain Lake, one of the country's largest man-made bodies of water; skiing at nearby Wintergreen Resort; or taking in a minor-league baseball game at the city-managed stadium.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Darline Morris firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9385.
- Loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Mix of care team model and performing your own cases
- 9 weeks of vacation
- $10k relocation assistance; up to $7,500 for a CME allowance
- Virginia license
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail