Lynchburg is a Virginia city bordered by the eastern edge of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It is an active community, boasting friendly residential neighborhoods and top school systems. This is a city with outstanding cultural, educational, and recreation opportunities. Other opportunities include hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains or on the Appalachian Trail; swimming and boating on Smith Mountain Lake, one of the country's largest man-made bodies of water; skiing at nearby Wintergreen Resort; or taking in a minor-league baseball game at the city-managed stadium.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Darline Morris email@example.com (203) 663-9385.
- Loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- No in-house call requirements; 1:5 pager call
- Virginia license
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- $10k relocation assistance
- Up to $7,500 for a CME allowance
- 9 weeks of vacation
- 10% - 15% doing own cases
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail