Come live and practice in this Michigan college town that is midway between Chicago and Detroit. This area offers year-round family attractions and abundant natural resources, such as easy Lake Michigan access, for boating, biking, and skiing. This livable and friendly city offers a variety of entertainment, quality dining, and unique shops and galleries to please the entire family.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Karen Duffy email@example.com (203) 663-9382.
- Partnership track opportunity (1 year)
- Physician-owned group; 38 anesthesiologists and 78 CRNAs
- 9 weeks of vacation to start
- Call of 1:8 (in-house) with post day off
- Includes medical benefits and malpractice coverage
- 30% your own cases
- Employed position
- Close to Lake Michigan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail