Come practice in Tennessee. This position will provide you with the option of living in the excellent cities from Nashville to Memphis.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Darline Morris firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9385.
- Includes sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited anesthesiology residency program
- 12 weeks of vacation
- Full-time day schedule (rotating weekends)
- Can start in 2023
- Must be board certified (or about to be) in anesthesiology
- 2 hours from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail