Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Rya Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9406.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Anesthesia, PM&R, and neurology trained pain physicians are encouraged to apply
- Work Monday through Thursday
- 2 - 4 years of private practice experience is preferred
- Must have an active, unrestricted Georgia license (or be willing to obtain)
- Generous benefits package
- High-energy atmosphere in a growing practice
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail