Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Dona Menton email@example.com (203) 663-9325.
- No call
- Part-time or full-time schedule
- 1099 or w2
- Comfortable with the fast pace of an ASC
- Licensed in New York or New Jersey
- 100% own cases; must be board certified or board eligible
- Negotiable vacation time
- Includes CME time and a $2,000 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail