QualDerm Partners – A Skin and Aesthetics Wellness Family is an exciting brand created from combining two of the best-in-class names in skin and aesthetics care: Pinnacle Dermatology and QualDerm Partners. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to supporting high-quality patient care! We remain steadfast in our dedication to patients and our goal to support a patient experience that is second to none.
QualDerm Partners is growing! We are looking for Board Certified/Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join our team. At QualDerm, we provide a team oriented, family like culture that allows you to focus on taking care of your patients. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep your focus on your patients. This position is at an existing practice with immediate full time patient base as well as growth opportunities in the near future.
About the practice
Pinnacle Dermatology Odessa Texas is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible dermatologist to join its growing team. We are seeking a well-trained, collegial dermatologist that is comfortable in all areas of medical dermatology. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and a highly-efficient support staff.
Benefits of Joining QualDerm Partners:
· Competitive Compensation Package - Guaranteed base salary for Year 1 plus bonus potential
· Medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) - 100% for the first 3% of contribution and 50% for the next 2% of contribution
· Annual CME Reimbursement
· Paid Time Off - accrual starts upon hire, plus 6 Paid Holidays and 2 floating holidays
· Company paid life insurance and additional coverage available
· Short-term and long-term disability, accident and critical illness, and identity theft protection plans
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Employee Discounts
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Exceptionally flexible part or full-time schedules
· Highly trained, centralized support staff including:
· Credentialing and appointment reminders taken care of
· Insurance pre-certification
· Billing services
QualDerm Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
• American Board of Dermatology
• Texas Medical License
• Strong commitment to quality and safety of patients
About Odessa Texas
Odessa is a wonderful place to live, work and visit. With a population over 100,000, the city offers a variety of recreational activities, shopping and entertainment. Located in the heart of the Permian Basin, Odessa was founded in 1881 as a water stop and cattle-shipping point on the Texas and Pacific Railway. With the discovery of oil in West Texas in 1926, the city made a drastic change that focused on all things petroleum.