Cone Health, located in Greensboro, the beautiful Carolina Corridor of NC, is continuing to grow our Primary Care teams in our medical communities. Cone Health attracts the finest medical professionals from around the United States, and even the world. It’s one more reason so many in the Greater Piedmont Triad region entrust their health to us. www.Greensboro.Life
As part of Cone Health, you will benefit from:
- Student Loans: Cone Health is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) and qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
- A culture of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and a great Team Culture.
- 100% Outpatient, and Full Spectrum of Medical Issues.
- Competitive Base Compensation with Quality and Productivity Incentives, Plus a Signing Bonus.
- 40 Days of Paid Annual Leave (Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time, and CME) & $5,000 for CME expenses.
- Professional Liability Insurance is provided along with tail-coverage.
- Conveniently located off I-85 & I-40, plus an International Airport.
- 2-hr drive to the picturesque Appalachian Mountains; 3-hr drive to the sandy shores of NC and SC beaches; relaxing family atmosphere with abundant amenities, 90 miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking, and a multitude of Vineyards.
Cone Health and Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, established in 1953, is a 501c(3) not-for-profit, large 5 hospital healthcare system. While the term “health system” doesn’t capture our culture of caring, it does accurately describe our presence. Cone Health is an integrated network of health care providers serving a referral base of greater than 1 million.
If you can see yourself alongside 13,000 others deeply committed to the well-being of over 1 million North Carolina neighbors, then you have a good idea what it’s like to be part of Cone Health!
I look forward to an introductory call with you.
Donna.Talbert@ConeHealth.com O: 336-890-3845
CONE HEALTH | Physician Recruitment