Physician - OBGYN/OB HospitalistPosition Type:
Full TimeHR Rep / Recruiter:
Augusta, Georgia - Home of the MastersResponsibilities
We are currently seeking an outstanding OB/GYN to join our practice at Piedmont Augusta, GA as a Hospitalist. Our goal is to provide quality patient care and in-hospital coverage for obstetric and gynecologic emergencies. Our team will:
- include four OB/GYN Hospitalists who work 7-8 24-hour shifts/month (leaving ample dedicated time off for family, recreation, etc!)
- collaborate with our dedicated teams of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Neonatology specialists
- have responsibility for: OB triage/admissions/inpatient care/delivery for unassigned patients and private call coverage, emergency response for L&D/antepartum/postpartum, ER and floor consults/care for unassigned GYN emergencies, surgical assists at Cesarean sections
Piedmont Augusta Named No. 1 in region by ?US News & World Report? and ninth in Georgia, 2021-2022
If you're passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.
Located on the Georgia/South Carolina border and nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia's second largest city offers traditional Southern charm and the perks of city life?arts, shopping, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, sports, and a plethora of recreational pursuits. The temperate climate and year-round greenery has earned Augusta the nickname, "The Garden City". We also have numerous vibrant church communities with a wide variety of denominational choices. From preschool to high school, Augusta offers high-quality public education along with multiple private options that are accessible and affordable. Various higher educational institutions include Augusta University which is part of the University System of Georgia and offers both four-year bachelor and graduate degrees. We look forward to hearing from you as you explore this unique opportunity.QualificationsBenefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.About Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.#CL